... At tapos yun na nga. 2005 left like a mealstorm freezing those who might think that it is an awful year. Oh yes! I can say that it is awful, what makes it great are those people that I've met...
1) Lyn ... Uhmmm, all I know is that she's MINE and I'm endearly in-love with her!:D :X :-*
2) Rhea ... Thank you for letting me know that I can stand-out!!! 3 months is not bad xinta... SALAMAT!!! :X :X :X
3) Marijon Angela Tuazon ... Everything in this world is SUBJECTIVE!!! Absolutely true... Be strong... Because I know you are... :-*
4) Tiffy ... sarap kumita noh... mayaman ka na dayyyy!!! =)) Well, dito lang ako isang BUZZ! lang ang pagitan... :D
5) Marie Bismonte ... Aesthetic Mom!!! Thank you for giving me the chance to be under your league!!! :D I'll keep it up promise!!!
6) Jonar Sabillano ...Thanks for all of your works man, you are one of the greatest unheard writers in the country i can proudly say that!!! ; ) Tagay tayo minsan...
7) Jeffrey Copacio ... The music lives... The music livesssssssssss... yeah!!! Anxiety pare.. salamat sa Anxiety... ; )
8) James Russel Roxas ... yow, Blo!!! Pakyu ka kung nasan ka man paramdam ka tampalasan!!! Salamat sa lahat...
9) Darryl Resma ... Uhhhhhmmm... pakyu!!! =))
10) El Alee Bonto ...yoko na maging EMO!!! Salamat sa impluwensya naging iyakin ako... gudluck sa lablayp mo!!! :X:X:X
11) Sheela Villegas ... ingat jan... bumalik ka huh! maraming naghihintay sayo pramis!!! :X :X :X
12) R. M. Cardona ...Ser mabasa mo man toh oh hindi... you know how you help me out with my life... thanks for that!!!
13) Em "Adik" ...Ntangina mo.. =)) =)) may lugar ka dito... salamat sa oras at mga mp3!!! tenks...
14) Cindy "BABAYLAN" ... Ano? asan ka na? =)) =)) =)) salamat naman at naging masaya ka na... tek ker olweys...
15) Dredgy "POPTARTS" ... Sa mga payo tenks... Sa mga payong, ayun giveaways...
16) Janmark Angeles ...Thanks sa pag kupkop mo sakin nung pasko mabuhay ka!!!
17) Astle Apostol ...Thanks sa pag kupkop mo sakin nung New year mabuhay ka din!!!
18) Anne [rakista_po] ...Early 2005 you are still around, I dont know what happened, i miss you!!! Salamat din...
19) Rynedell ...Thanks for all of those worthy conversations!!! Ö
20) Paul [Richter Scale] ...Thanks for the music man, and your appreciation on what I'm doing. you dont know how much that means to me... Salamat pare!!!
21) MJ ...Salamat sa ina-anak... :)) I love you dude... i love you!!!
22) Master Emman ...Mawala na lahat ng tao sa mundo na kakilala ko, wag lang ikaw!!! Goodluck pare.. Salamat sa lahat!!! Ö
23) Aiz ...Great Photography... I'm glad that our path have crossed, thank you for all of those conversations. Thank you!!!
Who else???
... Sa tingin ko sila ung mga may pinakamahahalagang role sa pelikula ko eh. Dun sa mga wala, that doesn't mean na your not important. Im thankfull that I've met you all, salamat talaga... Ö Goodluck!!!

18 comments:
hey there and thank you for your information – I've certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this site, as I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again soon.
my web page > backup camera
I feel that is among the most significant
information for me. And i am glad reading your article.
However want to statement on few common issues, The web
site taste is ideal, the articles is in point of fact nice : D.
Excellent job, cheers
My blog post ; creativity
These are genuinely impressive ideas in concerning blogging.
You have touched some fastidious things here.
Any way keep up wrinting.
Also visit my webpage ; coolest advertisements
I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You're wonderful!
Thanks!
Feel free to surf my webpage - errol
Hey there! I simply want to offer you a huge thumbs up for your excellent information you have got right here on this post.
I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.
My web page - errol denton uk
bookmarked!!, I love your site!
Review my weblog - new super mario bros. wii u peach's castle red hot elevator ride
I have read so many articles or reviews on the topic
of the blogger lovers but this post is actually a pleasant post, keep it up.
Here is my web blog :: gift cards
I for all time emailed this blog post page to all my contacts, because if like to read it afterward my contacts will too.
Feel free to surf my blog android tablet pc
Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm planning to start my own blog in
the near future but I'm having a difficult time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!
my webpage :: lanautica.com
Every weekend i used to visit this site, because i wish
for enjoyment, for the reason that this this website conations truly pleasant funny information too.
Also see my website > Audio Visual
Hello! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a
template or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem.
If you have any suggestions, please share. Thank you!
Also see my webpage :: simply click the following article
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate
you penning this write-up and the rest of the website is really good.
Here is my homepage motivational speakers Gauteng
I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any
interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.
My website :: seo services india
Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after looking at many of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Regardless, I'm certainly pleased I came across it and I'll be book-marking
it and checking back regularly!
Look into my page - kredyty dla firm bez bik zus i us
If you are putting in a new kitchen,Taps online again a lot of acceptable you will be replacing your bore and curtains forth with the cupboards and appliances.Shower taps Nice curtains absolutely accomplish a kitchen and are the one accent that absolutely sets the accent for the akin of accepted you are aggravating to achieve.Bathroom accessories set Nice curtains set a kitchen afar and aswell advice actualize the decor.
Nuestro sitio web para ustedes, será útil grifoso. Otros sitios web que te presente y de paso es una grifos cocina de identificación. Todos sabemos que en general, todo tiene UN buen oficial de fabricantes de marca. Por otro lado, algunos productos grifos de cocina informal o parte de la mala calidad de los productos de papel adhesivo tienden a fijar algunas etiquetas aun sin marcar. En este caso, accesorios de baño cuidado cuando estamos en la compra grifos de baño.
I enjoy what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and reporting!
Keep up the wonderful works guys I've added you guys to our blogroll.
Also visit my web blog ... word fitness
Buy Bathroom Taps. Save 20-45% off Retail Prices, Call us 7 Days a Week. Complete selection of Bathroom Taps, Pullout Taps, Stainless Steel Taps and more.http://www.findtaps.co.uk/12-bathroom-taps
Buy Bathroom Taps. Save 20-45% off Retail Prices, Call us 7 Days a Week. Complete selection of Bathroom Taps, Pullout Taps, Stainless Steel Taps and more.http://www.findtaps.co.uk/12-bathroom-taps
Post a Comment